Nothing beats the taste of homemade ice cream or frozen yogurt! I floating the recipes that came later my ice cream machine, so I made happening my own. Yum!
The ingredient of Pina Colada Frozen Yogurt
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (32 fluid ounce) container vanilla yogurt (such as Dannonu00ae spacious and Fitu00ae)
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 2 (6 ounce) containers toasted coconut vanilla Greek yogurt (such as Dannonu00ae Light and Fitu00ae)
- 1 cup unventilated whipping cream
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
The instruction how to make Pina Colada Frozen Yogurt
- Pour crushed pineapple into a food processor; puree until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl.
- blend vanilla yogurt, half-and-half, cream of coconut, coconut vanilla Greek yogurt, stuffy cream, sugar, and rum extract into the pureed pineapple. Refrigerate until adequately chilled, 30 to 60 minutes.
- put out merger in an ice cream maker according to manufacturers directions, practically 20 minutes. Transfer to a freezer container and put out until firm, virtually 2 hours.
Nutritions of Pina Colada Frozen Yogurtcalories: 172.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 22.8 g
cholesterolContent: 18.6 mg
fatContent: 8 g
fiberContent: 0.2 g
proteinContent: 3.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 5.9 g
sodiumContent: 37.3 mg
sugarContent: 21.5 g