Bread pudding meets apple pie for a delicious, healthy, and hassle-free dessert. huge option for the leftover bread from last nights meal.
The ingredient of Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- 4 Granny Smith apples - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 3 cups 1-inch bread cubes
- 4 large eggs
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans evaporated skim milk
- u00be cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons arena cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
The instruction how to make Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Bread Pudding
- include apples and bread in the crock of a slow cooker.
- emphasis eggs together in a bowl. shake up milk, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg into beaten eggs; pour higher than apples and bread.
- Cook going on for High until custard forms, 3 to 4 hours.
Nutritions of Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Bread Puddingcalories: 261 calories
carbohydrateContent: 48.1 g
cholesterolContent: 96.5 mg
fatContent: 3.4 g
fiberContent: 2.1 g
proteinContent: 11.3 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.1 g
sodiumContent: 257.1 mg
sugarContent: 38.1 g