A rich, flavorful sauce that is healthy. deafening for use in pasta, lasagna, and extra casseroles. My favorite habit to eat it is to pour beyond raw zucchini pasta for an extra-fresh and tasty meal thats agreed healthy, too! A immense recipe for using stirring extra-ripe tomatoes from your garden. Double the batch and deaden half; it freezes well.
The ingredient of vivacious Tomato Marinara Sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- u00bd onion, chopped
- 8 large tomatoes, peeled and cut into big chunks
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
- u00bd cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon arena black pepper
- u00bc teaspoon fennel seed
- u00bc teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar, or more to taste
The instruction how to make vivacious Tomato Marinara Sauce
- Heat olive oil in a stockpot more than medium heat. Cook and trouble onion in hot oil until softened, nearly 5 minutes; mount up tomatoes, garlic, and bay leaf. Bring the liquid from the tomatoes to a boil, reduce to medium-low, and simmer mix until tomatoes are softened, very nearly 30 minutes.
- protest red wine, honey, basil, oregano, marjoram, salt, black pepper, fennel seed, and crushed red pepper into the tomato mixture; bring again to a simmer and cook until herbs have flavored the sauce, just about 30 minutes more.
- excite balsamic vinegar into the sauce.
Nutritions of vivacious Tomato Marinara Saucecalories: 146.9 calories
carbohydrateContent: 16.5 g
fatContent: 7.4 g
fiberContent: 3.7 g
proteinContent: 2.7 g
saturatedFatContent: 1 g
sodiumContent: 402.9 mg
sugarContent: 10.5 g